I Love Books Collection: Jules Verne, Journey to the center of the Earth

And here we go, with the new design of "I Love Books Collection". This time France, and the great Jules Verne. It was hard to choose one book, and I'm sure that I'll do more in the future, but this is the moment of: "Journey to the center of the Earth". 1864.
____________________________
Bueno, aquí vamos con el nuevo diseño para mi colección "Me encantan los libros". De Inglaterra pasamos a Francia con el gran Julio Verne. Ha sido difícil elegir sólo un libro, y estoy convencida que en el futuro haré algún otro. Pero este es el momento de "Viaje al centro de la tierra" de 1864.


Prints: https://society6.com/product/i-love-books-collection-journey-to-the-center-of-the-earth_framed-print#12=60&13=59


Some of The sketches I have not used in my last design of Jules Verne 
"Journey to The center of The earth".

Algunos de los bocetos que hice para el diseño de Julio Verne, 
"Viaje al centro de la tierra", y que al final no he usado.

No comments :